Sunday, November 28, 2010

Night Market

Yay for the Vic Night Market! Here's a tip - go straight to the stalls with the most smoke, itll be from all the meat and fat and spices. In other words, it'll be delicious.


Kransky's are a definate.

As are spanish chorizos. It's got a nice spicy kick to it.


You don't necessarily have to follow the crowd either - a small stall was selling Hungarian Blue Danube sausages - which I ordered with cabbage and onion. It was very tasty and reminded me of souvlaki. There were no crowd around the stall, which was surprising and a shame. It was nice!


Conversely, I followed a crowd to a sangria stall. They seemed very popular so I tried one. There is no doubt about it. I do not care for any alcoholic beverage. I gave it a couple of sips and left the rest behind.

I also didn't get a chance to get any Honey donuts, but there'll be a next time :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment