Sunday, October 24, 2010

Home made: Banana Cake

I had 3 bananas that were getting far too ripe. Surprisingly, I had all the ingredients needed for banana cake (according to a quick google search) - butter, sugar, self raising flour and vanilla essence, and bananas of course :)

An hr later I got this:

It was very moist. I was very happy with my first attempt, but the cake was huge. I took most of it to work where it was promptly consumed. Everyone showed up to work the next day so I consider this a success :)

2 comments:

  1. that looks really yummmm!
    haha i like how you judge the success of your cooking by survival rate :P

    britt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yes, perhaps I should use the following ratings from now one for my home cooking:

    Presentation:
    Taste:
    Casualties:

    :)

    ReplyDelete