Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ajisen Ramen

A random sms during a workday of "what are you doing tonight? dinner?"* was all it took to get me to meet up with my crazy culinary cousins** for a Japanese meal. Fantastic.


For some reason I'm obsessed with prawns lately, so chose the deep fried ebi in cream sauce. The sauce was extremely buttery. I was hoping for prawn in the Japanese Panko bread crumbs, but unfortunately no :(


Pork Ramen


Other Ramen!

Takoyaki - an absolute staple now that I have tasted the real thing in Japan. I'm constantly dissapointed back in Australia, but always on the lookout for something on par. Ajisen's octopus balls are not too bad.

I also had miso soup, which was extremely lacklustre. So much in fact, that I won't even bother with a photo.








*If it was real sms speak it should've have been: 'wat ru d'ing 2nite? noms?!' :P




**Pretty proud I came up with that

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. LOL you make us sound so eloquent.....which we TOTALLY are..

    yay.

    -britt

    ReplyDelete