Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blacklisted: Maccas



I used to love McDonald's. I don't know what happened, but after a while I started getting ill which always seemed to coincide with having a burger from the fast food chain. I had added all but the desert menu on my blacklist (even the drinks would make me queasy after a while). This Choc Sundae was my dinner on the way to Falls Creek and I just knew I would regret the decision before I even ordered. It didn't stop me eating the entire thing though. Perhaps it wasn't entirely this Sundae's fault, as I did try to eat a funky hot chicken roll (with cheese?!) an hour later which was also against my better judgement. My non-vomit streak (well over 10 years) came to an abrupt end later that night. Never again McDonalds, never again. Same goes to that friggen chicken place in Mount Beauty.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment