Sunday, November 29, 2009

Eggploits of a hungry beast

Brittany here again, how is everyone?

I was trawling around the interweb and came across this other food blog and it just so happened to be lunch time.
It is what is known as a cheesy pasta scramble...and i began to make it cos it looked so damn good.


I followed the recipe and added my own twists - i substituted the milk for soy milk (that's all i had in the house) and it worked fine. Despite there being no measurment for the milk, i just guesstimated it and poured it in until it looked like the photo. A few tablespoons?
Instead of basil, i put in spring onion and then added a tin of tuna - that's why it looks the way it does.
I used my trusty Kraft Singles (plastic cheese) and it coated the pasta smashingly.

This is definitely an easy-peasy dish to cook and only took me half an hour in total to whip up. It's also a very flexibile recipe to change to fit your own tasty-buds, much like a pasta-bake.

I would recommend trying an egg, tomato and mushroom scramble with a few bits of crunchy bacon for a nice pasta scramble/fry-up.

A very good brunch, indeed.

Food-music for thought: Know Your Onion! - The Shins

No comments:

Post a Comment